Carmageddon <>Special Edition<>

« Older   Newer »

1. Toshiba-3

Master

Group

Status
    I've known about that crash for years now and there's absolutely no way to fix that so far. Depending on the complexity of your C1 install, other cars like Twister or Tashita might start to make the game crash too. It's not related to your comp's specs or the pack. It's a problem within Carmageddon.

Seriously Hong Kong Phoey sucks. As does Desert 3. That's just a beta track I don't see the point in including that. Speaking of which it might be great to start adding proper credits/sources to what you add in your pack, I actually worked on that Desert 3 beta track in order to make it work. Same for Chrome God, it's actually been done by CWR (even though distributed by SCi) and that horrid Hong Kong Phoey by Stainless. Else people will think you made them yourself. Same applies to your D3D Windower tutorial, it looks like you figured it all out by yourself while you just heard about it on devWAM, the real 2 years old tutorial is here. No offense ofcourse but that's important for everyone.

Another thing: why is the SP demo included while you merged both C1 and SP together ?

[Edit] why the fuck can't users post links :huh:

1785 replies since 2/7/2010, 23:21   71663 views