Carmageddon <>Special Edition<>

« Older   Newer »

1. QTZ

User deleted

HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA TRADUCIR

Oh nice... What are you thinking? Who I'm talking to? :alienff:

First thing read all my answers from the top of this page! Install patch! NOTE: To install patch you need - fresh - clean - unedited - just extracted - copy of MC1SE otherwise it will end with errors!!!

I guess you have missed HD version too? Don't be surprised - the hud is not set up for every car and it's not perfect... also only main view in game looks OK (all other are normal size displayed in corner).

Eagle II / Hawk II (Opponent 5 and Opponent 6) are disabled for single player game (you can't obtain those cars without cheating, as at end of game MC1SE may crash...) - so edit those same way as cop cars entries.

Strength rating (1-5) means value: 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 of your choice - as described in linked file above. For me set 4 to cop, 5 to suppressor and 1 to Eagle II and Hawk II is OK.

For Network availability ('never', 'eagle', 'hawk' or 'all'):
    never - means disabled for multiplayer
    eagle - means it is available as Eagle / Eagle II (don't change)
    hawk - means it is available as Hawk / Hawk II (don't change)
    all - means it's not Hawk or Eagle, but available for multiplayer
    Which cars are available then, depends on option set in game. When you choice to play with all cars also eagles and hawks are available.

Hint: For screen-shot press Shift+D during game, then look in Data subdirectory.

Edited by QTZ - 26/4/2014, 13:43
    Attached Image
    Cops enabled as opponents

1785 replies since 2/7/2010, 23:21   71524 views