Grave Prosperity

« Older   Newer »

1. LDC Studios

User deleted

Sorry to post on such an old thread, but I just recently came across this page while checking on the status of Grave Prosperity. I am the developer of that game and I noticed your interest in my project. I think it would be great if you translated the game to Spanish to help extend its reach to the Spanish speaking gaming community!

Also, I'll use Google translator to translate this post to Spanish for anyone who would prefer that. I hope it translates accurately.

Lo sentimos escribir en un hilo tan viejo, pero hace poco me encontré con esta página durante la comprobación del estado de la Prosperidad Grave. Yo soy el programador de ese juego y me di cuenta de su interés en mi proyecto. Creo que sería genial si usted tradujo el juego español para ayudar a extender su alcance a la comunidad de jugadores de habla española!

Además, voy a utilizar el traductor de Google para traducir este post a español para cualquier persona que preferiría eso. Espero que se traduce con precisión.

216 replies since 7/3/2013, 18:57   11052 views