Grave Prosperity

« Older   Newer »

1. LDC Studios

User deleted

@Kalcos:
    Yeah, the control scheme was set up around a very old school Gamepad device. The buttons on it were actually numbered instead of labled like an X Box controller. Back when I was developing this in 2011 I didn't realize there were different kinds of Gamepad controllers since I am not a computer gamer. The controls are very simple to configure, you just have to take one minute to do it.

@Asesino de por vida:
    I'm really happy that you liked it! There are actually 2 different titles for this game. There is "Grave Prosperity" and "Grave Prosperity: Redux." The original Grave Prosperity you saw the intro to was supposed to be made in 4 separate parts, but I only completed 2 of them. The reason behind this is I was watching all the Let's Play videos and reading all the reviews put out and I took note of all the most common complaints the gamers had. By the end, the most prominent complaint was about the bugs that simply could not be fixed because of the engine I was using. The whole game was made using events instead of scripting, so there was no perfect way to fix all the little problems. I wanted much more out of the game than what was presented, so I decided to scrap the project and re-start it completely on the "Construct 2 Engine" by Scirra. That's where "Grave Prosperity: Redux" comes in. This version does not take place in the same universe as the original game, but it still features the same protagonists. The story for this new game is much less "B movie" and much more simple. It is a simple matter of escaping an insane town alive and that is it. The town will obviously have a deep story behind it, but the main story line is much simpler and much more believable. Here is the name of the site for the new game. I still need to update it from its previous concept though. GraveProsperityRedux.com

Edited by LDC Studios - 25/4/2014, 01:07

216 replies since 7/3/2013, 18:57   11031 views