Grave Prosperity

« Older   Newer »

1. Asesino de por vida

Lider Supremo

Group

Status
    There are actually 2 different titles for this game: "Grave Prosperity" and "Grave Prosperity: Redux."

hell yeah... Grave Prosperity Redux seems pretty cool too! vampire

The original Grave Prosperity was supposed to be made in 4 separate parts, but I only completed 2 of them

Grave Prosperity Redux looks great, but goddammit!!... the idea at the beginning of the original version with popular insane students, revenge extreme and unjustified, attempt of murder with a mace and abandoned body in a forest... damn yeah!!! that was awesome!! everything... also even the voice(i love her voice)and speech of the protagonist (not to mention her figurenotworthy) and the design of the other people in the pub also i really liked.
    masterly beginning, just... Genial

I wanted much more out of the game than what was presented, so I decided to scrap the project and re-start it completely on the "Construct 2 Engine" by Scirra. That's where "Grave Prosperity: Redux" comes in

i am nobody and still can not give an opinion because i have not played (yet), but a game with these characteristics perhaps should be finished; someday...

That's where "Grave Prosperity: Redux" comes in. This version does not take place in the same universe as the original game, but it still features the same protagonists.

it may be that in this new version Amber looks like Miki and Miki looks like Amber can it be? www.graveprosperityredux.com/character-bios/4583139084

The story for this new game is much less "B movie" and much more simple. It is a simple matter of escaping an insane town alive and that is it. The town will obviously have a deep story behind it, but the main story line is much simpler and much more believable. Here is the name of the site for the new game.

i think this is very good, and if you could link the two stories (because the first is not complete) would be doubly fabulous

well...sorry for all this, usually im not a critic, just a little obsessive ... its just that i think you have something big on your hands and that maybe is being unfairly undervalued.

PD:something that i did not like (i told you that im obsessive) was how Amber did heal her face instantly (after she was abandoned...) maybe would have to give more time to heal her face. the dislocated shoulder was very good and i really liked the sound when it accommodates.

so... this is all, after playing the 2 first parts of the game i will comment a opinion more accurate who-let-rip-smiley

Edited by Asesino de por vida - 25/4/2014, 16:37

216 replies since 7/3/2013, 18:57   11031 views