creepy C1 opponent error

« Older   Newer »

1. QTZ

User deleted

I have made few versions of patch over time (for different versions of SE), latest version is Patch 3 which work with current version of SE.
    From readme:
    Mastro's C1 Special Edition Patch 3 (+2) by QTZ.
    Version 3.2.1.11 released 26.09.2016 (total 731 patches/files)

*** Patch 3 is VALID FOR Mastro's C1 Special Edition v.1.2.0.0 ***
    *** released at 30-31.12.2013, 9.02.2014 and later up to v.1.3.2.0 released at 26.12.2015 ***
    *** unpacked/installed, WITHOUT ANY CUSTOMIZATIONS, EXCEPT FOR THIS PATCH ***
    *** DO NOT USE WITH OTHER VERSIONS OR WITH CUSTOM MODIFICATIONS - IT WILL FAIL AND MAY CORRUPT YOUR INSTALLATION ***

As far as I remember this version just trying to update files, so it will fail on customizations, but should not change user-modified files (except for options and keyboard setup). But I'm not sure.

You can try to make copy of your game and apply patch to this copy. Then if something will be broken restore it from your source.

Patch may refuse to install if game is not recognized as required version.
    Patch for older version probably replace some files, so it may completely clean some files.

Best way to install patch is to apply it to latest version of game without customizations, then apply customizations to patched game.

http://qtz.toshiba-3.com/?C=N;O=A

9 replies since 15/10/2017, 05:24   305 views